Jose Munoz, Nissan's new senior vice president of sales and marketing for the Americas, will deliver keynote remarks at the 2013 Western Automotive Conference in Los Angeles on Tuesday, Nov. 19.
The half-day conference, presented by NADA and J.D. Power, also includes Stewart Reed, chairman of the Transportation Design Department at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, Calif., who will deliver a special keynote presentation, "Identifying and Cultivating Emerging Talent in Transportation Design."
The second annual conference -- which precedes press days at the Los Angeles Auto Show -- includes a panel discussion on "Diversity Marketing," with an emphasis on the Hispanic market.
An OEM panel, "Positioning Your Brand for 2015 and Beyond," will be moderated by CNBC's Phil LeBeau and includes James O'Sullivan, president and CEO of Mazda North America Operations; William Fay, group vice president and general manager, Toyota Division; and Thomas Loveless, executive vice president of sales for Kia Motors America.
Other speakers include David Westcott, NADA chairman; Finbarr O'Neill, president of J.D. Power; Beth Ann Bovino, chief U.S. economist at Standard & Poor's; and John Humphrey, senior vice president of global automotive operations for J.D. Power.
The conference, held in association with the Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association and the California New Car Dealers Association, will be held at the Biltmore Hotel.
Original headline: Nissan's Jose Munoz to Keynote NADA/J.D. Power Conference in Los Angeles
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device