Leveraging document management functionality, Petillo overcame common challenges facing the insurance industry, including duplication of efforts, compliance risk and disconnected departments. With the help of OnBase, Petillo has driven significant, measurable operating results, reducing liabilities by
Petillo has more than 20 years' experience in the insurance industry, where she leads all aspects of the business, including financial reporting, preparation of annual operating budgets, corporate policies and regulatory compliance.
"I believe effective leadership means staying connected to your employees, to recognize what is needed to not only manage but also motivate," Petillo said. "I've been able to do this in my 12 years at ROM by understanding our business needs and implementing the right resources to solve those needs and keep us competitive."
Petillo's leadership abilities were put to the test last year when Superstorm Sandy stopped business. ROM, located in downtown
"These women are leading the way for others, both within their own companies and within the insurance industry," said,
Petillo was one of ten women from across the country to receive the honor. The 2013 winners will be featured in the October/November print edition of
For more information about Hyland's solutions for insurance visit Hyland.com/Insurance.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients