As a billion consumers know all too well, the continuous expansion of the Android app universe comes with a steep price - data, CPU, memory, and battery overload are among many problems that threaten to slow or even crash phones, run up phone bills needlessly, and even open access to all of the user’s personal data.
M2AppMonitor addresses the massively successful Android smart phone and tablet market, which is experiencing problems of epic proportions. In September,
Determined to turn the tide on app misbehavior, mobile software developer M2Catalyst has created M2AppMonitor, the first-ever community-based app quality management tool for Android. M2AppMonitor consists of ten different monitoring apps wrapped into one simple user interface, appealing to novice and advanced users alike. A comprehensive app management resource, M2AppMonitor enables users to monitor and securely share key app metrics in real time and instantly determine which apps may be compromising the performance, longevity, and access rights of their Android devices.
Selected for the prestigious CTIA Innovation Showcase earlier this year from among hundreds of mobile industry contenders, M2AppMonitor is now available free to consumers through Google Play. Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.m2catalyst.m2appmonitor&hl=en to download the free Android app.
Offering a fully-transparent and easily-comprehensible range of simple notifications, reports and comparative information previously unavailable to Android consumers, M2AppMonitor:
• Provides consumers the ability, at a glance, to identify which apps are consuming the most battery in the foreground and the background, allowing them to switch to more efficient apps and eliminate the inconvenience of recharging throughout the day.
• Identifies apps that are crashing the most so they can be removed to greatly reduce device downtime.
• Compares how apps on a device are performing versus others in the M2AppMonitor community, allowing consumers to determine if it’s their device or their apps causing the problem.
• Displays all of the apps that are running in the background, giving the user the opportunity to force stop or uninstall inefficient apps so they no longer needlessly consume battery life.
• Includes a breakdown of Wi-Fi vs. mobile data consumption metrics for each application, helping consumers pinpoint the apps that are driving up the data plan charges on their phone bill.
• Shows consumers which apps on their device have access to their contacts.
• Provides summary data reports, alerts, and practical solutions to all problems detected.
“It’s a pleasure to watch Android phone users open M2AppMonitor for the first time and say, ‘Wow, I didn’t know I had that many apps running in the background draining my battery,’ and ‘Why would a flashlight app need access to my contacts?’” says
Among the many highly satisfied consumers who’ve recently tested M2AppMonitor is
For more information about M2AppMonitor, please visit http://www.m2appmonitor.com.
M2Catalyst is a mobile software development and distribution firm based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11211019.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts