Global provider of integrated power systems considers the Trent XWB engine,as the worlds most efficient engine flying today, which will control 18 A350-900 and 13 A350-100 aircraft.
Previously in June an assessment flight was carried out at Airbus stand in
The Trent XWB is the world's most efficient aero engine flying today. It includes the latest technology for minimised operating costs, has single engine type operational benefits and the lowest carbon emissions of any widebody engine. The Trent XWB combines innovative proven Trent design with world-class after-sales services delivering the best power solution for the latest aircraft family from Airbus.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets