Included in the lineup are completely new models, such as the ARROWS Tab QH55/M, a water- and dust-resistant tablet that supports both touch operations and digital pen input; the high-spec, water-resistant, 2-in-1 Ultrabook ARROWS Tab QH77/M, which can also be converted into a tablet. The ESPRIMO WH77/M, a desktop PC with a conceptually new design concept, can easily change configuration for convenient touch operations.
In addition to making the
As of today,
With a 10.1-inch wide-screen LCD delivering 2,560 x 1,600 pixel resolution and 299 ppi pixel density, this model allows users to enjoy high-resolution photographs and videos with images so crisp and clear that they look like photographs in a magazine. The tablet's splash- resistant stylus, which is built into the casing and can detect 1,024 gradations of pressure sensitivity, enabling the thickness or coarseness of strokes to be rendered in a way that is similar to a pen or brush on paper. In addition to having a sturdy body and employing reinforced glass, the tablet it is equipped with a long-lasting battery that can last for roughly 15.5 hours, enabling it to be used without worry anywhere on the go. Moreover, in addition to water - and dust-resistant technology, a protective coating helps keep it safe from chemicals so that after being used outdoors or when operated by children, it can safely be cleaned with antibacterial wipes.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option