The Huawei Ascend P6 is available in
Pricing details for the Ascend Mate will be announced at a later date.
Claiming to be the world's thinnest phone at 6.18mm thick, the Ascend P6 features a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, metallic body and 4.7-inch display. The phone runs Android 4.2.2 and comes with a 2000mAh battery, 'MagicTouch' for enhanced screen responsiveness even when wearing gloves, an 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera and an updated version of
The Ascend Mate Android 4.1 device features a 6.1-inch IPS+ HD screen protected with Gorilla Glass technology. The Magic Touch technology enables users to access the device even when wearing gloves.
The phone also features an 8-megapixel back camera with auto focus and 1-megapixel front camera for video calls.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects