For the first time, IT security teams can take a proactive threat surveillance posture by collecting and analyzing the activity across all endpoints-including servers-on their network to reveal both external and internal threats. EnCase Analytics reveals new threats, compromised accounts, back-channel communications and processes that morph as they propagate throughout a network and often bypass detection- and signature-based security measures.
"IT operations and security staffs are often overwhelmed by the task of monitoring and managing thousands of endpoint devices. Consequently, security data collection and analysis from endpoints can be inadequate or even nonexistent," said
The initial release of EnCase Analytics has been deployed by multinational healthcare, manufacturing and risk management organizations, each with hundreds of thousands of endpoints. These organizations have used EnCase Analytics to collect, correlate and analyze endpoint activity to uncover potential security breaches. Through an intuitive graphical user interface, which leverages market-leading data visualization technology, EnCase Analytics provides a bird's-eye view of a company's security posture-no matter how large or disparate the datasets may be-delivering unprecedented visibility into endpoint activity.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses