Click here for free registration!
Immediate Benefits Many Companies Realize:
• Ease of Use and Personalization
• Eliminate Paperwork
• Increases Inventory Accuracy
• ROI in 6 Months or Less
Powerful, yet simplistic in its design, the new user interface truly accommodates to both experienced and novice users of barcode data collection technology.
New admin functionality allows administrators to assign to users the exact transactions that they want them to perform. This allows for screen by screen personalization for each employee.
• New iPhone-Style User Interface
• True Touch Finger Navigation
• New Administrative Toolkit
• Full Featured License Plating and Container Management
• 2 Day Implementations
• Features 100+ Out-of-the-Box Transactions Custom Made for SyteLine ERP
Manufacturers shouldn't just collect their data for SyteLine ERP manufacturing software; they should manage and deploy their SyteLine data confidently. InSync Barcode's inquiry functionality allows enterprise users to look up key information at the handheld level to make time sensitive decisions now, not later.
Godlan is a leading manufacturing performance specialist that has been implementing integrated technology solutions since 1984. As an approved Infor Gold Channel Partner with a focus on Infor SyteLine ERP, Godlan supports the implementation of world-class processes and best practices throughout discrete manufacturing organizations. For more information about Godlan, its mobile application InSync Anywhere, or Infor SyteLine ERP manufacturing software demos, call 586-464-4400 or visit godlan.com.
About SyteLine ERP 10x
Infor SyteLine ERP provides the foundation to improve business efficiency, customer service, and overall manufacturing productivity for a broad range of industries, including metal fabrication, industrial equipment and machinery, high-tech and electronics, and more. Manufacturers can now unlock the potential of their people and capabilities and get software that works the way they think with the latest release of Infor SyteLine ERP 10x. Manufacturers will be able to expand capabilities, get a new look and feel, take advantage of additional industry-specific capabilities, and increase visibility into their business at all levels.
•19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
•12 of the top 13 high tech companies
•10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
•84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
•23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
•31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
•26 of the top 35 global retailers
•5 of the top 9 brewers
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/insync-barcode-live-demo/infor-syteline-erp-godlan/prweb11211567.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL