The EOIR Team will provide support capabilities that will allow units to respond to tactical and operational challenges on and around the battlefield, reduce enemy tactical surprise, and support the infrastructure without compromising tactical advantage of time, speed, and situational acuity. Decision support tools will exploit logistical, operational, and situational data and other available information for both individual and collaborative engagements. Using context specific real time or near real time information, these tools will complement the agility and flexibility of the Soldier with capabilities that increase staff expertise and enhance decision making.
This award has a 1 year period of performance with 2 option years.
Keywords for this news article include: Engineering,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill