"I'm very pleased to welcome Steve and Mike to the Elastic Path board," said
"Elastic Path is a world leader of innovative ecommerce platforms, so I'm pleased to be joining the board of directors," said Munford. "Elastic Path is well known in the software industry, and I'm looking forward to working with their executive team to further strengthen their strategic position in the marketplace."
Mike focuses on IT infrastructure and business software investments at Yaletown, and brings more than 25 years of operating and finance experience to Elastic Path. Prior to co-founding Yaletown, Satterfield was CEO of
"All of the industry analysts agree that API-centric commerce is positioned to be a huge differentiator in the market as more and more companies look to innovate around the digital customer experience," said Satterfield. "Elastic Path is in a unique position in the industry because it brings all of the necessary pieces to the table -- CMS, API, and ecommerce."
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Elastic Path.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Health Care Signups Picked up Pace in November