The breakfast seminar will focus on the benefits of outsourced IT services for smaller businesses. DSS experts will go over a variety of topics, including "
“It’s practically impossible for smaller businesses to go it alone these days, but outsourcing bits and pieces of an IT department can get complicated, not to mention costly,” said
DSS onePoint Managed Solutions were designed to help SMBs navigate past the many obstacles that often get in the way of successful IT planning. Rather than investing heavily in hardware and software licensing fees as well as overextending current IT team members with troubleshooting daily network issues, CIOs and IT staff members can focus on higher order priorities that are paramount to the long-term success of the business.
With dedicated expert engineers and partnerships with the biggest name in technology,
DSS is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11208074.htm
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court