With the company's newest release of Wholesale Management System (WMS) 4.x software,
Setting a new standard for floorplan management, the software allows
With this latest release of WMS 4.x, users can effortlessly track important target dates and exception conditions that require attention, such as credit line utilization that is nearing a pre-defined limit. The software can also automatically flag updates of sensitive data, and allow for multiple approvers of transactions and data changes. Additional features that enhance the client experience include graphical summarization and detailed task reporting.
Appian is regarded as a market leader, and is noted for its innovation and ease of use, by global research advisory firms including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ovum and others. Appian has more users around the globe modernizing and optimizing their mission-critical business processes than any other BPM vendor.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013