China’s sensor market is set to grow at the CAGR of 16% during 2013-2018, according to a recently published report by
The report mentions that the market for sensors is growing rapidly as a result of continual technological advancements. The speedy growth of sensors market can also be attributed to the development and integration of sensors across wide range of applications and products.
‘China Sensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018’ report also mentions that
According to the report, the excessive deployment of various types of sensors by the automotive manufacturers is also heightening the demand for sensors in the country. Increasing air pollution is one of the biggest issues being confronted by the government of
‘China Sensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018’, mentions that there are some big challenges as well. The domestic sensor manufacturers in
The report also evaluates the factors leading to positive growth. The Government of
“The stringent government policies aimed at minimizing the environmental pollution along with the country’s rapidly expanding automotive and electronics market will contribute to the growth of China’s sensor market. In addition, the development of smart cities and green buildings will also facilitate the growth of sensors market in the country. The intelligent buildings deploy various sensors because of which it a highly lucrative segment for the sensor manufacturers,” said Mr.
‘China Sensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018’ has analyzed the potential of the sensors market in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11207529.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill