In the presence of the Prime Minister of
With this partnership, for exlporing DR system for U Mobile's core network, providing stable, resilient and robust network service to U Mobile users, U Mobile is appointing ZTE.
The DR system is anticipated to end within 2014, enhancing U Mobile's ability to provide seamless Internet and mobile services to subscribers with minimal interruption.
As per the completion of the plan, U Mobile will be flourishing subsequent upgrades and purchases depending on the network's capacity requirement.
"U Mobile and ZTE have embarked on various major projects and strategic partnerships since early 2011, including the current DR system installation. We are proud to be partnering ZTE once again and we believe their expertise in telecommunications equipment and network solutions will add value to our company. We look forward to greater partnerships and work synergies ahead," said
"ZTE is committed to help U Mobile deliver the best and most robust mobile services to subscribers," said
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status