OpenText, the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced that it has been positioned as a leader across all Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies in The Forrester Wave : Enterprise Content Management, Q3 20131 by leading analyst firm
Designed to help educate current and prospective customers on how vendors stack up against one another in the marketplace, these reports can assist companies in their decision to select the best ECM vendor for their business. The Forrester Wave report scored vendors on the breadth and capabilities of their current offering, their strategy in helping organizations align content management technologies with their customers' needs, and their overall market presence.
The Forrester Wave report states, "Vendors are moving to address customer demand for less-complex deployments and ECM platforms that can quickly deliver results." The report continues, "OpenText ranks as a leader across all segments and continues to remain the largest pure-play platform ECM vendor, with its ongoing acquisition strategy helping extend its ECM capabilities. BPM capabilities were ramped up with the acquisitions of both Global360 and Metastorm, while the EasyLink acquisition accelerated its cloud strategy with the addition of new data centers around the globe."
The OpenText ECM suite, was assessed on the breadth of the tool set and its extended capabilities for managing content and process, tying for the highest score among all reviewed vendors in Foundational Content Support for the Transactional Content Capabilities Wave category. Based on the scores for the current offering criteria, OpenText also ranked in the top three vendors for overall, transactional content capabilities, and business content capabilities Wave categories. The
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador