A burst of 9 links for you to chew over, as picked by the Technology team
"The comments made by
The press office slapped down the chief marketing officer? That could only have come from the top of the organisation.
Office for iPad to debut after touch-friendly Windows version >> The Verge
At least he didn't say "when... it's a cold day in hell".
Did the Stack Exchange staff members assist in the apprehension of
A VP at StackExchange says:
Sadly, I can't legally share any of the specific details of what law enforcement requested in this specific case.
I can, however, tell you that the inquiry was extremely specific, legally enforceable, and had nothing to do with the NSA.
Some press on this case implies that the
HTC's new phone to have fingerprint sensor >> WSJ
That will put a new smartphone with a fingerprint scanner on the market alongside
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub