The vast majority of online search traffic is organic, estimated to be 94 percent of the links clicked on by consumers. However, poor experiences and the inability of customers to quickly and easily find the products they're looking for are the leading causes of missed sales and lost opportunities for many retailers. In fact, an
Powered by BloomReach's signature technology, the Web Relevance Engine (WRE), BloomReach Organic Search combines web-wide intelligence and a deep understanding of each site's content with machine-learning and natural-language processing to predict demand and adapt or create pages to match consumer intent. BloomReach Organic Search helps companies capture up to 60 percent net-new users that they cannot acquire through other channels and delivers uplift from organic search of 20 to 80 percent and a three-year profit ROI of more than 150 percent.
IBM WebSphere Commerce software is a powerful customer interaction platform for online and cross-channel commerce, built for a wide range of environments. WebSphere Commerce software is a leading e-commerce solution designed to support virtually all of a company's business models while providing a rich, differentiated customer experience through a single platform.
"With consumers' heightened expectation for a highly personalized shopping experience, retailers are looking for new and innovative ways to deliver personalized and relevant content to attract and engage shoppers," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software, BloomReach.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low