Apple says that its new iPhones will go on sale in Italy, Russia, Spain and more than 25 other countries on Oct. 25.
The phones also will be available in more than a dozen other countries, including India and Mexico, on Nov. 1.
The iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C both went on sale in the U.S. last month. They are also currently being sold in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
The 5S starts at $199 in the U.S. when bought along with a new wireless plan. The 5C, a cheaper version of the phone geared to emerging markets, starts at $99 in the U.S. with a new wireless plan.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: New iPhones to launch in more countries on Oct. 25
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time