Apple says that its new iPhones will go on sale in Italy, Russia, Spain and more than 25 other countries on Oct. 25.
The phones also will be available in more than a dozen other countries, including India and Mexico, on Nov. 1.
The iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C both went on sale in the U.S. last month. They are also currently being sold in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
The 5S starts at $199 in the U.S. when bought along with a new wireless plan. The 5C, a cheaper version of the phone geared to emerging markets, starts at $99 in the U.S. with a new wireless plan.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: New iPhones to launch in more countries on Oct. 25
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya