The estimated total program funding available was cited as
This funding opportunity is open to small businesses.
A funding opportunity notice from the NSF states: "The proposals submitted should fall into one the nine broad topic areas, which are detailed on the SBIR/STTR topics homepage: Educational Technologies and Applications (EA)Information and Communication Technologies (IC)Semiconductors (S) and Photonic (PH) Devices and MaterialsElectronic Hardware, Robotics and Wireless Technologies (EW)Advanced Manufacturing and Nanotechnology (MN)Advanced Materials and Instrumentation (MI)Chemical and Environmental Technologies (CT)Biological Technologies (BT)
The funding opportunity number is 13-599 (CFDA 47.041). The application closing date is
For more information about
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.