The new virtual private servers are built over Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V platform and a hardware infrastructure consisting of Dual octa-core processor, 128 GB DDR3 RAM and multiple disks in RAID 6 configuration.
When asked about the need for this enhanced offering, the CTO at WHUK referred to its exceptional features such as Multitenant security and isolation, Disaster Recovery, Live Migration, Application Monitoring, Hyper-V smart paging to name a few, which can help harness the growth of SMBs. "Another unique feature that no other host in the Industry offers is the disaster recovery (DR) feature that we offer irrespective of the DC geographies," he further added.
The company also boasts about its Tier IV datacenter infrastructure that helps them ensure maximum network and power availability with two separate 10 Gigabit networks.
The new Windows Hyper-V VPS offering includes 2 vCores (virtual cores), 2 GB of guaranteed RAM and 40 GB (RAID 6) disk storage as an entry-level configuration which can be scaled upto 4 vCores, 6 GB RAM and 70 GB (RAID6) storage which can be turned into a high availability solution through Hyper-V Replica, the disaster recovery (DR) option. To know more, contact WHUK at 0800 862 0890 or sales(at)webhosting(dot)uk(dot)com.
Established in the year 2001,
Company Registration Number: 6471390, registered in
VAT Registration Number: 934 7987 65
Registered Office: Suite 1,
Data Centre Address:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11200604.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins