Insurance data is largely maintained on Mainframe systems. The data is stored in tables and the format of those tables is maintained by Cobol Copybooks. The data is inherently difficult to understand and time consuming to read and interpret. By easing the use of Cobol Copybooks, the technology backbone of the insurance market will find VTXDataViewer to be a unique tool that reduces the time associated with providing coding changes and testing for quality assurance, research and problem solving. Any task associated with reading mainframe files, whether new development, modifications, or daily file translations, will result in an improved efficiency and accuracy.
The VTXDataViewer reformats mainframe data so that it is presented in an easily readable format online using a simple user friendly interface. With the click of one button, the imported mainframe file is available in a business friendly format. Any fixed length flat file can be parsed and presented in this manner. Obscure type codes are translated to plain English, providing a format which is easy to comprehend. Popular insurance mainframe formats, such as the standards based
VTXDataViewer joins the award winning VERTEX Product Suite; VTXml; VTXcompare; VTXtabletalk; and VTXtranslate.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says