Many technologies have gone from science-fiction to reality, and now artificial intelligence will be in the hands of the public thanks to a recently launched smart software called EZ Troubleshooter.
EZ Troubleshooter is the first smart software that imitates how experts solve technical problems, without its users having to learn any new material.
The newly released platform currently provides solutions to computer problems ranging from any software, hardware, internet or networking problem, including peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, webcams and many others.
Sierra stated, “We live in a world saturated with information, but what we need more than ever are instant solutions that make a difference in people’s lives.”
About EZ Troubleshooter
EZ Troubleshooter is an interactive troubleshooting software which allows its users to troubleshoot and fix their computer hardware, software, or networking problems.
For more information, please contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11197733.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day