Nicole Kidman, Nicolas Cage, Quentin Tarantino and Michelle Dockery were among the international celebrities who attended China's 10th Huading Image Awards.
Other guests spotted at Sunday night's event at The Venetian Theater in Macau were Jeremy Irons, Avril Lavigne, Sam Worthington, Matthew Perry and Booboo Stewart.
Organizers of the Huading Awards tout the ceremony as China's premier awards show. Honorees are determined by fan votes and recognize the best in entertainment, including film, television, dance, theater and music.
This year's program was highlighted by a live performance by Lavigne, who sang her hits "Here is to Never Growing Up" and "Girlfriend."
The prize presentation will be broadcast Saturday in Hong Kong, then throughout mainland China for two weeks beginning Sunday.
Kidman received the Huading Award for Best Global Actress in Motion Pictures while Cage won the prize for Best Global Actor in Motion Pictures.
Tarantino picked up the trophy for Best Global Director in Motion Pictures.
Dockery took home the statuette for Best Global Female Television Star while Perry won the Best Global Television Actor gong and Irons accepted the Lifetime Achievement Award for his accomplishments in film.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?