Nicole Kidman, Nicolas Cage, Quentin Tarantino and Michelle Dockery were among the international celebrities who attended China's 10th Huading Image Awards.
Other guests spotted at Sunday night's event at The Venetian Theater in Macau were Jeremy Irons, Avril Lavigne, Sam Worthington, Matthew Perry and Booboo Stewart.
Organizers of the Huading Awards tout the ceremony as China's premier awards show. Honorees are determined by fan votes and recognize the best in entertainment, including film, television, dance, theater and music.
This year's program was highlighted by a live performance by Lavigne, who sang her hits "Here is to Never Growing Up" and "Girlfriend."
The prize presentation will be broadcast Saturday in Hong Kong, then throughout mainland China for two weeks beginning Sunday.
Kidman received the Huading Award for Best Global Actress in Motion Pictures while Cage won the prize for Best Global Actor in Motion Pictures.
Tarantino picked up the trophy for Best Global Director in Motion Pictures.
Dockery took home the statuette for Best Global Female Television Star while Perry won the Best Global Television Actor gong and Irons accepted the Lifetime Achievement Award for his accomplishments in film.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks