One satellite in the centre was slightly damaged by a projectile fired from a distance. Communication was not impacted.
The suicide bombing in Sinai's el-Tor town, close to the
Ibrahim also said Islamist militants aim to ``distract'' and cause instability. He said: ``We are at war with them, and they are in their last gasp.''
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors