Featuring excellent mechanical, thermal, electrical and magnetic properties, graphene enjoys broad prospect of its application in such fields as high-performance electronic devices, composite materials, sensors and energy storage.
Thus far, the development of graphenes has been still at a R&D stage, yet worldwide mass production has not been realized. In 2012, the global graphene market size hit
In spite of the small market scale presently, the global demand for graphene after commercial production will be enormous. Take semiconductor silicon for example, the worldwide demand approximates 2,500 tons per annum. Provided that one tenth of crystalline silicon will be substituted by graphenes to make high-end integrated circuit, the market capacity of graphenes will be at least
Complete report available @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114637.html.
Nanjing XFNano Material Tech produces several kilograms of graphenes daily, and its output of multilayer graphene hits 50kg/day; Morsh, taking advantage of the patent technologies possessed by
The report highlights the following:
• Preparations of graphenes and actual application results;
• Theoretical demand, market scale and market segments of global graphene industry and R&D progress in major countries and regions;
• Status quo, application, theoretical demand and market breakdown of
• Operation and graphene business of four leading graphene companies worldwide including
• Operation and graphene business of nine leading graphene enterprises in
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114637.
Browse more reports on Materials & Chemicals market @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/cat/materials-chemicals.html.
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/ .) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/china-graphene-industry/analysis-and-forecast/prweb11207018.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate