When in a movie theater, if there is a balcony, never sit underneath -- that's a low sound frequency trap. According to a Sony Cinema Products Corp. representative, there's a "sweet" spot, where the sound is better than anyplace else in the movie theater. To find it, you should look for the speakers and position yourself in between them -- usually about three-quarters of the way back from the movie screen.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response