Los Angeles reality TV stars Kris and Bruce Jenner announced Tuesday they have officially separated after months of breakup rumors and 22 years of marriage.
"We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the Jenners told E! News in a joint statement. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
The pair did not say whether they plan to divorce.
Kris has four adult children -- Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian -- with her late ex-husband, lawyer Robert Kardashian.
Kris has been married to Bruce Jenner since 1991. They have two teen-age daughters -- Kendall and Kylie.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly