Los Angeles reality TV stars Kris and Bruce Jenner announced Tuesday they have officially separated after months of breakup rumors and 22 years of marriage.
"We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the Jenners told E! News in a joint statement. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
The pair did not say whether they plan to divorce.
Kris has four adult children -- Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian -- with her late ex-husband, lawyer Robert Kardashian.
Kris has been married to Bruce Jenner since 1991. They have two teen-age daughters -- Kendall and Kylie.
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat