Los Angeles reality TV stars Kris and Bruce Jenner announced Tuesday they have officially separated after months of breakup rumors and 22 years of marriage.
"We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the Jenners told E! News in a joint statement. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
The pair did not say whether they plan to divorce.
Kris has four adult children -- Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian -- with her late ex-husband, lawyer Robert Kardashian.
Kris has been married to Bruce Jenner since 1991. They have two teen-age daughters -- Kendall and Kylie.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion