Los Angeles reality TV stars Kris and Bruce Jenner announced Tuesday they have officially separated after months of breakup rumors and 22 years of marriage.
"We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the Jenners told E! News in a joint statement. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
The pair did not say whether they plan to divorce.
Kris has four adult children -- Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian -- with her late ex-husband, lawyer Robert Kardashian.
Kris has been married to Bruce Jenner since 1991. They have two teen-age daughters -- Kendall and Kylie.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval