Los Angeles reality TV stars Kris and Bruce Jenner announced Tuesday they have officially separated after months of breakup rumors and 22 years of marriage.
"We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the Jenners told E! News in a joint statement. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
The pair did not say whether they plan to divorce.
Kris has four adult children -- Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Kardashian -- with her late ex-husband, lawyer Robert Kardashian.
Kris has been married to Bruce Jenner since 1991. They have two teen-age daughters -- Kendall and Kylie.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses