GARTNER SYMPOSIUM/ITxpo - At Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013, BlackBerry® today previewed a new multi-platform cloud-based enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution that will enable businesses to easily secure and manage corporate and personal devices. The new cloud-based EMM solution will give business the ease, flexibility and cost controls to support BYOD, allowing employees to enjoy the content and apps they demand, while maintaining the security requirements and productivity gains of mobilizing, for the organization.
BlackBerry's new multi-platform EMM cloud solution will offer businesses mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), security standards, and self-service capabilities for the end-user. The solution will be available as a service, satisfying end-users, and business leaders and IT departments' needs for an easy to deploy, easy to manage and highly cost effective solution for smartphone and tablet management.
"BlackBerry is evolving. As the industry has adopted BYOD and mixed mobile environments, we've responded with our multi-platform EMM solution," said
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Health Care Signups Picked up Pace in November