The AudioCodes One Voice for Hosted Services program enables service providers to seamlessly connect and treat customers whether they are migrating from legacy trunking to SIP Trunking services or onwards migrating to complete hosted PBX and unified communications from the cloud. AudioCodes' broad portfolio of products is reused as a cornerstone in any migration process for small or large businesses. AudioCodes voice expertise is fundamental in the services portfolio, as it helps service providers connect business customers and provide on-going support.
According to an Infonetics report issued in the first quarter of 2013, the SIP trunking market is expected to grow from 6.8 million sessions to almost 40 million sessions in 2017.
"We view the AudioCodes One Voice program as an accelerator for deployments of BroadCloud® and BroadWorks®," said
"The demand rate of Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking services is driven by the value it brings to business customers in cost savings and productivity, but is slowed by the complexity inherent in effectively delivering it to the customers' premises," commented
For more information on BroadSoft and
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today