Today AT&T launched more than 100 live channels on the U-verse App for smartphone and tablet, with more than 20 channels available to watch outside the home. The new channels are available to U-verse TV customers as part of their U-family or higher U-verse TV package. AT&T will be adding more live channels and expanding the live channels to more devices on an ongoing basis.
"By making live TV content available across devices we're enabling our customers to watch TV on their terms when and where they want it," said
The full lineup of live TV content for the U-verse App is available here .
In addition to live channels, the U-verse App also offers customers several great features at no extra cost like:
* Thousands of on demand TV shows and movies.
* Extra content and information about the TV show you're watching, including episode synopsis, photos, cast and crew information, related TV shows and more.
* A full-featured U-verse remote control with channel guide.
* Ability to control your DVR remotely.
* Advanced search functionality to help you find the content you want.
AT&T U-verse TV is the fastest growing TV provider in the U.S.** and was named the
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of
**Claim based on comparison of major TV providers' percentage growth in subscriber counts and national market share data as of 2Q2013.
U-verse App: Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Quality of picture varies by device and data connection. Data charges may apply.
Additional information about
© 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
4G LTE speed claim based on national carriers' average 4G LTE download speeds. Reliability claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. 4G LTE availability varies.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia