Although transaction and reference data architectures are rapidly changing, master data still exists today as central large data repositories. Because they act as the key data dependency for transaction and reference data sets, centralized and federated master data management (MDM) requirements coexist in any enterprise.
The one-hour technical session, “MDM (Master Data Management) with WSO2 Enterprise Middleware Platform,” will run
Optimizing Master Data Management
The webinar will review WSO2’s reference architecture for MDM, as well as discuss different approaches to managing master data, including those using traditional architectures and those based on a service-oriented architecture (SOA). The session also will examine how developers can leverage different products within WSO2 Carbon, including WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus and WSO2 Data Services Server to create an SOA-based MDM solution that can be integrated into other parts of the enterprise using standard interfaces.
Leading the webinar will be Chintana Wilamuna, who is a software architect on the
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013_WSO2/10_MDM/prweb11201250.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List