Spanish Languages -->
Wizzard Speech is pleased to announce the launch of the new company, as well as a strong, on-going relationship with the AT&T Natural Voices™ team at AT&T. "This market is growing as it continues to find new uses and deployment methods to take advantage of this technology,' said
For clients who wish to integrate/distribute text-to-speech engines for live voice creation across a wide range of applications in a standalone or server environment, a powerful SDK is available for Windows or Linux. For clients such as content creators who wish to pre-create audio files and deploy/distribute them in an even wider range of environments such as eLearning, talking websites and more, the WWF is currently available for Windows. Licensing is available for internal deployment or external distribution, with extremely compelling pricing models designed to be competitive across a wide range of projects and target environments.
Wizzard Speech invites Software Developers, Integrators and Corporate Business Clients to visit its website (http://www.wizzardspeech.com) to sample the highly intelligible voice quality of AT&T Natural Voices™. On the site, you can review information about licensing this extraordinary technology to voice enable an endless range of projects such as Kiosks, ATMs, eLearning, Websites, Broadcasting, Transportation, Informational, IVR, Simulators, eBooks, Alerts, Assistive Apps, server based iPhone/Android Apps and more.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws