The device has been hand built in
Luxury phone brand Vertu has announced yet another upper class smartphone, named Vertu Constellation. The phone carries a massive price tag of
Vertu Constellation comes with contemporary styling and is made of premium materials. It has a 5.1 inch piece of Sapphire crystal that covers the entire front of the phone as well as the 4.3 inch 720p high definition display. The Sapphire, along with being precious, is also immune to scratches and thus protects the device well. The body of Constellation is made of grade 5 titanium, a material that is two and a half times stronger than stainless steel but weighs half as much.
Vertu Constellation runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and has a custom user interface. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon dual core 1.7 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory. There is a 13 megapixel rear facing camera with full HD video recording capabilities and a front facing 1.3 megapixel camera as well. For connectivity the Vertu Constellation comes with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC.
Constellation will be available in five colours including cappuccino, black, orange, mocha and raspberry.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option