Adding the production-ready EtherNet/IP protocol to the presently support PROFIBUS and EtherCAT protocols,
Providing support to several protocols on a single device with a consolidated on-chip programmable real-time unit (PRU) facilitates industrial automation for OEMs.
OEMs are now able to access production-ready software and fast-track time to market for their industrial automation designs, including programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and I/O devices like sensors and drives.
TI's dedication in simplifying product development is furthered by advancement of this industrial SDK.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low