Pharma company Pfizer has appointed the CEO of software giant
Since 2007, he has been CEO of Adobe, having earlier worked as chief operating officer, executive VP of worldwide products and senior VP of product development at the firm, which markets products like PhotoShop and Acrobat.
Joining the corporate governance and science and technology committees of Pfizer s board, Narayen will make use of his background in technology to guide Pfizer s strategy going forward.
Besides his role at Adobe, Narayen is a member of the US President s management advisory board; a director of computer firm
Most Popular Stories
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs