Android smartphones between Rs 20K to Rs 30K Aug-Sep -->
Check out these Android devices that deliver decent performance and bring more value for money in the said price bracket.
Usually, top of the line handsets get a price cut and are slowly phased out of the market when no one notices. However, there are some handsets that continue to deliver great features for performance that bags every bang for the buck spent. These handsets offer little more than value for money and are mostly intended for those who are feeling a bit adventurous. Android smartphones in the
At the rear, the phone has an 8 megapixel camera with LED flash and it has a 1.3 megapixel camera in the front. The handset is powered by a 2100 mAh battery that promises about 15 hours of talktime over 3G. The camera of Nexus 4 is not that great compared to other devices and the lack of a micro SD card slot might irk many. You can read our thoughts on the LG Google Nexus 4 here.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition