THE SPARK: Analyst
"While we view Synageva as a leading rare disease biotechnology company focused on enzyme replacement therapy, our view is that the current share price fully values the company at its stage of development," he said.
Nierengarten raised his price target to
THE BIG PICTURE:
SHARE ACTION: Shares of
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag