IP telephony solutions provider Strata Information Technology (SITEC) will concentrate on its IP phones known as Snom and Swyx, at this year's GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK.
SITEC is backed by a wide portfolio of telephony solutions that includes IP and PBX; IVR; fax; and call recording solutions.
The company also delivers a wide range of networking solutions such as VPNs, firewalls, wired and wireless networking infrastructure and SMS gateway services.
SITEC additionally is known for storage solutions, video conferencing solutions and software solutions.
The company also sells a number of products, including IP phones (Snom and Swyx); door-phones; video phones (Yealink); digital interface cards; hybrid cards; voice processing cards; and echo cancellation.
The company is attracted to GITEX because of its global profile and the number of attendees and geographies represented at the week-long technology expo. SITEC hopes to forge new relationships with customers and partners in the regional market place and beyond.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs