Details of the LG Google Nexus 5 smartphone get confirmed in the leaked Service Manual.
There were many reports on an LG made Google Nexus 5 smartphone in the past. Now on
As per the service manual, the LG Google Nexus 5 comes with a 5 inch IPS-LCD touchscreen with 1920x1080 pixels resolution. This large display is powered by a quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 processor, 2 GB RAM, and Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. Besides, according to the manual, the Nexus 5 smartphone has an 8 megapixel auto focus rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization feature. There is a 1.3 megapixel camera in its front for video chatting. The phone has a bunch of sensor including Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light Sensor and Pressure sensor.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project