SAP NEWSBYTE -
Forrester ranked SAP a Leader in the latest
In the inaugural Nucleus report, customers using SAP solutions for EPM said they were satisfied with the solution capabilities in core CPM areas as well as strategic capabilities ranging from profitability to business planning to strategy management. Nucleus also highlighted the breadth of pre-delivered content, integration with enterprise applications and use of emerging technologies such as mobile, cloud and in-memory computing in the SAP solutions.
In the Ventana Research Value Index for Financial Performance Management, SAP is cited for its integrated capabilities, enablement of automation for routine tasks, insight and forward-looking analytics as well as mobile capabilities.
"The 2013 FPM Value Index does a thorough investigation of the financial performance management software that vendors offer to help companies plan, budget, forecast, model, perform statutory consolidations, handle disclosure management, execute management reporting/analysis and conduct profitability analysis. All companies, regardless of size or industry, that are looking for financial performance management software would benefit from the Value Index," said
SAP solutions for EPM help organizations improve financial planning and analysis and accelerate the financial close to disclose. The solutions enable users to:
- Elevate performance from high-level objectives to operational metrics
- Accelerate and improve planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Automate processes for quicker, more accurate financial reporting and disclosures
- Improve decision-making to drive profitability and fuel growth
- Transform performance management processes leveraging mobile devices and in-memory computing
- Get up and running faster with industry and line-of-business best practices content
At the upcoming
To learn more about EPM solutions from SAP, visit facebook.com/sapepm and YouTube.com/sapbusinessobjects">YouTube.com/sapbusinessobjects . For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom . Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews and @sapepm .
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts