As leading players continued to work toward sustained development of intellectual property and software production, the
PSIA expects revenues of the software development sector to reach
Similarly, the group sees a 33 percent increase in the number of software engineers and information technology professionals employed from 60,000 to 80,000.
He added : 'You only get big or bigger in software services. Change happens so quickly. There are always new opportunities around the corner.'
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia