The 4.5-inch Amoled display with 1280 x 768 pixels resolution is powered by dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon chip, same as in the Lumia 920 and 820. Lumia 1020 has 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. It does not have a microSD slot for storage expansion but gives 7GB cloud storage free.
It runs on Windows 8 operating system. The Gorilla Glass 3-protected screen on the front and the back is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate material
The camera is the main selling point of this device. It features a 1/1.5-inch sensor size, geo-tagging, face detection, optical image stabilisation, 3x digital zoom, ISO settings between 100 and 4000, and shutter speeds between 1/16,000 of a second to 4 seconds, Bing Vision for barcode and QR code scanner,
Using the dual capture feature, two images are captured at one shot. One is 5MP for sharing on social networks and the other is a 38MP photo (34MP for wide-angle) for editing opportunities.
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL