U.S. pop star Miley Cyrus says she has no plans to act again and instead wants to concentrate on her music.
She made the statement during Sunday's MTV special "Miley: The Movement."
"I thought after my show I was gonna act," she told MTV, referring to her former tween sitcom "Hannah Montana." "I did one movie and I came back and said: 'I'm never doing that again. I'm going to do music for the rest of my life.'"
E! News said the movie Cyrus was talking about was "So Undercover," a February 2013 direct-to-DVD release, co-starring Jeremy Piven, Kelly Osbourne and Josh Bowman.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines