The Gionee Elife E6 comes with 5 inch capacitive IPS touchscreen and a quad core processor.
Gionee, a leading Chinese handset manufacturer, today officially announced the launch of its Elife E6 smartphone in
The Gionee Elife E6 comes with 5 inch capacitive IPS touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 that is said to give decent protection from scratches. Besides, the display has full HD (1920x1080 pixels) resolution. The 7.9 mm thick smartphone has Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, 1.5 GHz quad core processor, 2 GB RAM, 2000 mAh battery, and 32 GB internal memory. The smartphone has though no external SD card slot.
The single SIM smartphone has a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front camera. For connectivity, Gionee Elife E6 has Bluetooth, WiFi, and GPS. It has Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope Sensor, Light sensor as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs