Linda Emond and Danny Burstein have joined the ensemble of the upcoming Broadway revival of "Cabaret," Roundabout Theatre Company announced Monday.
Todd Haimes, the company's artistic director, said the actress will play Fraulein Schneider, while the actor will play Herr Schultz.
Sam Mendes and Rob Marshall's revival of their Tony Award-winning production of Joe Masteroff, John Kander and Fred Ebb's musical will star Alan Cumming in a reprisal of his Tony Award-winning role as Emcee. Film star Michelle Williams will make her Broadway debut as Sally Bowles.
Director Mendes and co-director/choreographer will recreate their Tony-nominated direction and choreography from the 1998 Tony Award-winning production, the Roundabout said.
"Cabaret" will play a 24-week limited engagement, beginning previews March 21. It is to open officially April 24 at the Kit Kat Klub at Studio 54 on Broadway in Manhattan.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free