“TAKE Solutions maintains its focus on the needs of our users as we expand and refine our business, and we remain dedicated to continually improving our software offerings, which will ultimately better serve our customers,” said
“The Software 500 helps CIOs, senior IT managers, and IT staff research and create the short list of business partners,” Desmond says. “It is a quick reference of vendor viability. And the online version, posted at http://www.softwaremag.com, is searchable by category, making it what we call the online catalog to enterprise software.”
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking of the world’s largest software and services suppliers, targeting medium to large enterprises, their IT professionals, software developers, and business managers involved in software and services purchasing.
The ranking is based on total worldwide software and services revenue for 2012. This includes revenue from software licenses, maintenance and support, training, and software-related services, and consulting. Suppliers are not ranked on total corporate revenue, since many have other lines of business, such as hardware. Financial information is gathered by a survey prepared by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11198290.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.