The ceremony, which also featured the official unveiling of the LG G2 smartphone, was attended by
During the ceremony,
The company also took the opportunity to showcase its Ultra HD TV.
"The home entertainment sector is fuelled by constant change and growth with new products entering the market every day. LG is committed to lead that growth, offering the latest and innovative entertainment products to enhance your entertainment experience," said Kim. "We're in a strong market position globally, carving out a reputation of delivering technology solutions that matter to you. The user experience with both the curved OLED TV and the LG G2 is unique to anything else in the market right now. Our main goal was and is to deliver products that make life better for you." Asked when the Curved OLED TV will be available in
Spanning a total of 77 inches diagonally, the largest Curved HD OLED screen features an
The Full Ultra HD OLED TV line-up will be available for consumers in 2014.
The company has said it will develop a range of industry-leading OLED TVs, including the wall-mountable Gallery OLED TV. Besides, the new premium 55- and 65-inch Ultra HD TVs were on display at GITEX Shopper and would be in stores across over 50 countries by the end of 2014.
The ceremony was marked by a performance by Drumcats, an all-female Korean band whose music set the tone for the unveiling of the Curved OLED TV and the G2 and entertained the crowd that had gathered at the stand.
Most Popular Stories
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida