iPhone 5s Deals and Cyber Monday Discounts Featured at Hottydeals.com - A Good Gift for The Holiday Season -->
iPhone 5s is one of the seventh-generation iPhone models made by Apple. It has made a splash in the technology news in the past weeks since its release. The new phone is one of the most popular electronics in the mobile phone market today.
With its release, the iPhone 5s was the top-selling smartphone in
Dennis from Hottydeals.com talks about this new product and says, "Many of the changes in this product are really within its case and not obvious to the naked eye. Its processor is faster. Its ability to read fingerprints is better. Its retina display is still great."
The 5s model is light, easy to use, and slips into the back pocket without making a bulge. The new fingerprint scanner is also a good feature. It has a sensor built into the home button. This is capable of distinguishing certain elements of a user's fingerprint instantaneously.
The camera included in the phone has the distinct feature of allowing a user to take a video and then being able to see it frame by frame better than other phones.
Dennis also says, "Its picture-taking abilities continue to make it a favorite of many users around the world. The iOS7 operating system also allows it to excel beyond what Apple has already achieved."
Black Friday is a busy shopping event in
Hottydeals.com aims to bring good reviews to people looking to buy different products for the holiday season. People can make an informed decision about their purchases. Hottydeals is a source of information for different types of products including toys and electronics. More information about Black Friday iPhone 5s deals and discounts can be found at http://hottydeals.com/iphone-5-blackfriday-cybermonday/.
Read the full story at iPhone5sDeals/CyberMonday5sDiscounts/prweb11201230.htm">http://www.prweb.com/releases/BlackFridayiPhone5sDeals/CyberMonday5sDiscounts/prweb11201230.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman