Polish mobile operator Polkomtel, operating the network Plus, rewards its most active fans on Facebook for the fifth month. In October, fans may compete for the title Fan of the Month and get rewards. The loyalty application is equipped with an analysis of activity of fans of the Plus profile on Facebook. For each 'like' the fan gets one point. Each comment gets one to five points, depending on its relevance and usefulness. Those who get the most points will get coupons for purchase of electronic equipment and gadgets and top-up credit. Those fans who collect more than 1,000 points over the whole period will be assigned the title Expert and get additional rewards. The agency faceAddicted, in cooperation with the research company Sotrender, created the application and provides for its operation.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today