Through the new managed wireless offering, resellers have access to a wireless network that defies the complexities of traditional Wi-Fi networks. SYNNEX is able to access and manage each access point, providing initial setup and configuration, 24/7 monitoring, alerts when access points fail, troubleshooting assistance, firmware upgrades and policy changes.
The second component of SYNNEXÂ new offerings includes a subscription-based, cloud service that automates reminder calls often associated with medical offices, billings and collections and group notifications. For instance, physicians can effortlessly issue appointment reminders or provide lab results for their patients. This service allows resellers to entrench themselves in their customersÂ businesses, while saving end users valuable time and money, since reminder calls typically consume hours of staff membersÂ time at work.
ÂWe are always seeking to enhance opportunities for our resellers and these new services provide the kind of reoccurring revenue and higher margin opportunities resellers need to continue to be successful,Â said
For more information on managed wireless and hosted notifications offerings through SYNNEXÂ CONVERGESolv group, visit http://www.synnex.com/convergesolvsecurenetworking/whatis/index.html, call 1-800-444-7359 or email email@example.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves
- Budget Deal Raises Deficit $41 Billion: CBO